Click on the menu (the three dots).
A date modification menu will appear.
Many choices are available for modifying the date and time.
Click on the Today icon (the sun) and the date of the June 14 task will be reset for today.
Other options include:
* Tomorrow (half sun icon with arrow)
* Next week (calendar icon with "+7")
* Custom date (calendar icon on the far right)
* Priority level (high, medium, low, and none)
* Move to another list
* Duplicate the task
* Delete the task
The Custom Date option gives you the most flexibility for setting dates and times for a task. Remember to click "OK" when you have set up your date, time, and other options.
Things you can do:
* Select a month with the left and right arrows
* Select a date
* Select a time (and even set a time duration)
* Select a reminder time with the "On Time" button
* Select a repeat period if you want the task to repeat
* Clear all selections
Time duration is an interesting feature. Let's take a look at it...
When you click the time option menu (the three vertical dots to the left of the time selection button), you get your choice.
You can choose between a start time for the task or a range of time from start time to end time.
Remember to click "OK" when you are done making your selections.
Notice how the names of the buttons change to indicate the selections that you have made.
For example the "Set Reminder" button is now called "On Time" and the "Set Repeat" button is not called "Daily"
If you haven't tested TickTick's easy-to-use and powerful features, now is always the best time to do so. As my step-father occasionally tells me, "There is only the now." Who needs Eckhart Tolle and his Power of Now when you have a wise step-dad?!